- Istanbul Tours
- Turkey Tours
- Daily City Tours
- Group Tours
- Cappadocia Tours
- Biblical Tours
- Sailing and Yatching
Pick up from the lobby at 08:30 for Istanbul Princes's Island Tour,
Take the ferry to one of the Princes's Islands, Buyukada (Big Island), which served as a place of exile for disgraced princes in days gone by. Today it is a quiet sea front town and summer holiday escape from the city. Leaving the Golden Horn you will round Sarayburnu (Seraglio Point), the headland on which the domes and minarets of Topkapi Palace, Hagia Sophia and Blue Mosque can be seen. Upon arrival to the island, you will see the lavish Ottoman mansions and other beautiful Victorian summer villas around the island by horse-drawn carriage tour - one of the islands only means of transport, for motor-vehicles are strictly prohibited.
There are colorful fruit trees, beautiful gardens, wooded areas and exotic flowers to be seen everywhere. Afterwards, you can enjoy a delicious lunch in a cozy sea-side fish restaurant and relax looking back at the domes and minarets among skyscrapers of modern Istanbul's skyline.
This a perfect day for relaxing and enjoying one of Istanbul's residents' favorite summer retreats.
Lunch at typical Turkish Fish Restaurant in Island,
Approx. 17:00 back at the hotel.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?* Arrival, departure transfers and ground transportation.
* Transportation in non-smoking mini/midi bus with professional English speaking guide and experienced driver.
* All of the excursions mentioned in the schedule
* All of the meal mentioned in the itinerary (B-breakfast, L-lunch & D-dinner)
* Entrance to the various sites
* Services charges and local taxes
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED?* Tips to staff, items of a personal nature.
* Drinks with meals (except the drinks served with breakfast).