- Istanbul Tours
- Turkey Tours
- Daily City Tours
- Group Tours
- Cappadocia Tours
- Biblical Tours
- Sailing and Yatching
Pick up from the lobby at 08:30 for Istanbul Full Day Ottoman Tour,
BLUE MOSQUE; Built by Mehmet Emin Ağa, famous Ottoman architect, in the name of Sultan I.Ahmet in the 16th century, it's the sole 6-minaret mosques in Istanbul. It's called the Blue Mosque due Iznik tiles in it.
TOPKAPI PALACE; The palace where the ottoman Sultans lived from 15th to 19th centuries. With its kitchen full of various samples of crystal, gold, silver and china porcelains and with the Ottoman Treasury and sacred relics in it. It is one of Istanbul's highlights.
Lunch at typical Turkish Restaurant in Istanbul,
GRAND COVERED BAZAAR; A historical shopping place with more than 4000 shops inside. A wonderful historical ambient where you can find gold processing handicraft, hand-woven carpets, hand-painted ceramics, onyx and things for gift.
SULEYMANIYE MOSQUE; Suleymaniye Mosque is the largest mosque dating from 1557 and also contains the
mausoleum of sultan Süleyman and his wife Roxelane. The master architect Sinan built many of Istanbul’s mosques during the 1500s and is buried next to the
Approx. 17:00 back at the hotel.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?* Arrival, departure transfers and ground transportation.
* Transportation in non-smoking mini/midi bus with professional English speaking guide and experienced driver.
* All of the excursions mentioned in the schedule
* All of the meal mentioned in the itinerary (B-breakfast, L-lunch & D-dinner)
* Entrance to the various sites
* Services charges and local taxes
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED?* Tips to staff, items of a personal nature.
* Drinks with meals (except the drinks served with breakfast).
* Topkapi Palace on Tuesday
* Grand Bazaar on Sunday